Thursday, May 28, 2009

twenty.five.


Meet my friend Kate. Today is her birthday.
Happy Birthday Katelyn.

She's laid back and super cool.


Kate and I went to the University of Florida together. We met my freshman year of college and were instant friends. I love Kate.




Kate and I were partners in crime throughout college. We have some great memories together. I miss her so much. She moved to Charlotte after college which was great. I lived in Atlanta, so we were only a few hours apart. That meant when we hadn't something cool going on in ATL, she could come to town and play with us and vice versa. Now, Kate has moved to PHILLY. Philly is so far away from me. I am trying everything in my power to get her to head back south, but it doesn't seem to be working.
Kate is one of the most grounded and down to earth people I know. I know she is always there for me when I need her and I know when we are together we always have a great time. No matter whether we are sitting on the couch in our PJ's discussing the prior evenings chain-of-events or we're skiing together in Colorado. She's easy going, flexible and laid back. That's what I love. Now here's a little trip down memory lane:

She's lovable

She lets me wear a Bulls eye on my head when it's not Cinco de Mayo...

She makes me take shots on my 21st birthday

She dresses up in hats with me for fun.

She sends her love to everyone

It's a guaranteed good time when you're hanging out with her.
She's athletic and we have a great time skiing together!


We celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans together. She's spontaneous.

She plays Edward-40-Hands with me and my cousin Alex.

1 comment: