Monday, July 27, 2009

The Bachelorette Finale

I can't decide where my heart lies with these 3 boys...

I have really liked both Reid and Ed from the very beginning. Then they go making Ed look like an idiot on the last 2 episodes and I'm all confused. I don't know who I think she will choose. I have read a few blogs (www.realitysteve.com) now that say Ed actually has a girlfriend back home and he's a bit of a snake. He certainly came back on the show (after leaving to get back to his job) willing to lay his heart on the line and confess his undying love to Jillian. Who knows?

I'll say my vote is Reid. He's cute, down-to-earth, and the most real of the 3 boys. We know he is coming back to the show from the previews from last week, and I assume he has come to say all the things he couldn't spit out before he was getting into the limo to go home 2 weeks ago. Only time will tell. Ahhh I'm ready for the final rose ceremony NOW.

Tell me how you think tonight's episode will end. Who does she choose? Does she get a ring tonight? Who do you want to win?


2 comments:

  1. I want ED to win!! I love him! I think she says she needs more time and then dates all the guys after the show!

    I bet she finally decides on the 'After the Final Rose.'

    CANT WAIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. REID!!!!! i want it to be a jason repeat tonight at the wrap up show.

    ReplyDelete