Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Annie Grease

My friend Cassie has coined the phrase "Annie Grease" for my overly active hair follicles. I have always had a problem with oily hair. Part of it must be genetics and part of it must be the fact that I have naturally dark hair and I continue to fake it as a blond. The dark roots surely can't help with making my hair look fresh and clean.

So, to alleviate this problem (without having to wash my hair everyday); I have tried several different solutions. None of them have been any good. I've tried expensive-name-brand shampoos and products, but with no avail. It wasn't until my cousin, Alex, introduced me to this amazing (and cheap) dry shampoo that she got from a friend of hers in LONDON. I figure there was no chance I would ever get my hands on a bottle UNTIL I type the name in google and it shows up at Amazon.com. Of course Amazon has this London based dry shampoo that I fell instantly in love with. I was so excited! So, now, I will share with each of you this amazing discovery.

Meet Batiste-Dry Shampoo:



I know I am not the only one out there who could you a quick little spray of dry shampoo to make their hair last one more day. It even makes your hair easier to style. I love it. I have been a very happy costumer. I no longer have to spend another minute with "Annie Grease." Thank you, Cassie.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This makes me really happy! I have VERY thick hair and when I straigten it (which takes forever)I want to last a while. Does this stuff smell good? Have you tried the Bumble and Bumble dry shampoo?

    ReplyDelete